Sunday, July 11, 2010

Workaholic Lifestyle

It's very difficult for me to "take a break" or "relax". Of course, I can do these things, but I prefer to work nonstop [or as nonstop as possible] with little regard to what day of the week it is or what time of the day/night it happens to be. To most people, this is a problem. To me, it's a way of life.

I believe in giving my all. If something needs to be done, I'm going to take the time to do it right.It's not that I don't have fun. Quite the opposite, really. I believe I'm there for my friends when they need me, and I know I've got friends outside of the computer. At least they pretend to like me, and they aren't in my imagination.

Everyone's life is different. So give them a chance to be themselves without having to struggle through judgment for how they choose to use their time. I have always been one to massively overpack, and with my time, I am no different. Sitting aimlessly has never been for me. How do you pack your days?

No comments:

Post a Comment