Sunday, January 17, 2010

All Things In Moderation

So far, 2010 has not been a kind year. However, it's difficult to begin any phase of your life with so many changes, and little did I assume that anything would be simple when it comes to living life for yourself. It's been a while since I was single, and now that I am again, I realize that it's a lovely thing. Sure, I have my moments where there is nothing I want more than someone to simply listen and care for what I am and hold me tight when I have my bad moments, but at the same time, I've learned that I can take care of myself just fine without someone else to 'depend'.

I've been doing some different things this semester. You know, studying, being social, and making sure I get enough sleep. Not exciting by any stretch of the imagination, but at the same time, I needed to return to the basics. It feels good to believe in myself and know that everything is going to be all right because I say so, not because someone else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment