Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Day

Today is my last day of being a teenager. Typing that seems rather...strange. It's not something I've really thought about, because turning 20 doesn't really mean much except that you're obviously older than someone just out of high school and that you're most likely impatiently waiting to turn 21 because things like drinking are oh-so-cool.

It's a concept that I don't want to take the time to wrap my mind around, because then there is no way that I would ever make it to bed at a decent hour. It seems the more you think upon something, the less you just let life happen the way things are going to happen regardless. It might make you feel better to worry about what is going on and to make sure that people understand that you have questions, doubts, or nagging concerns; realistically, it needs to be made apparent to far more people that things will continue to happen because we don't have the power to stop time.

No comments:

Post a Comment