Thursday, May 13, 2010

That moment of hesitation before you jump into Double Dutch...

Life as of late has been interesting. Getting hit by a car while out running, actually getting to spend time with Brother Bob, and just trying to bring a little sunshine into the cloudy world of Maryville definitely takes its toll as I continue to apply for jobs, go to interviews, and attend class.

I find solace in cleaning. Katie, I hope you realize that your apartment is going to be spotless by August if I have anything say about it...

...it's goin' down...sorry, random song lyric that came out of someone's mp3 as they were walking by, and I might have started to dance since there is no one around despite the Union being a public place...

Bucket List Update: oh wait, I've never posted it here. Regardless, I have one more item to cross off - being hit by a car. This was NOT on purpose. Jogging on campus is dangerous business, especially when you add inattentive drivers into the equation. However, I met a really friendly person and the experience was definitely one I'll get to tell my grandkiddos about someday.

Now...I'm not sure if I can do it, but I do have until Tuesday to really think out this educational philosophy, so I am going to at least try to jot down some notes while struggling with this new concept of writing a paper in first person...

No comments:

Post a Comment