Monday, March 15, 2010

The "Teacher/Test" Conspiracy

I am convinced beyond a doubt that teachers/instructors/professors have this wonderful time where they get together in order to schedule tests in order to be as highly inconvenient as possible. While I understand that each instructor has the same time span to work with [for the sake of this post, a semester], I don't feel that it's essential for such a massive number of tests to be scheduled immediately prior to a week-long vacation. Yes, as someone going into the education field, I understand that it's impossible to expect students to retain knowledge from lectures after a Spring Break involving who knows what, but at the same time, those who are legitimately doing all that they can to study and work hard deserve to not have to stress about a high magnitude of tests.

Thank goodness for papers to help resurrect my grades, because at this rate, I'm going to be lucky to have the ability to write by Thursday afternoon, which is definitely going to serve to make Friday interesting as well...

1 comment:

  1. I understand completely. Sometimes I think that you and I are so similar...except you have more responsibility. You know.

    ReplyDelete