Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh my.

It's been one crazy day. No reasonable person would have done all of this to themselves, but I did get to see a lot of people that I am lucky to see once or twice a week and have conversations with them, plus I even somehow managed to get some laundry done, which is a huge accomplishment.

I should realistically be sleeping right now, since I work in a few short hours, but...once again, I find that sleep is definitely not interested in being my friend. Let's hope for the best, because I know that my alarm clock is already the recipient of more than one glare that would make someone cry.

Spring break is pretty close. Woo. I'm not really sure what my thoughts are on that...mostly because I have so much that I need to accomplish. My goal is to get the bulk of my remaining schoolwork completed during that time. So...yes, my face is going to most likely be plastered in a book or I will be typing away on one paper or another in order to meet the early deadlines. Thankfully, I have already started reading quite a few of the books that I will be typing over, so that helps. I've just got an unnaturally large number of tests that stand in the way of a long drive home.

I also need to start packing things up...I think that is the plan for this weekend, since otherwise I don't really have time. I am looking forward to starting to condense everything and get the stuff that I don't really use packed away for a while again so I can go through it at some point over the summer.

It's time to unwind and get myself in a sleepy state...goodnight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment