Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My blog sucks.

Recently, I have realized that despite the encouragement of my friends to continue writing, my blog sucks. It's not really interesting, people don't really care about my personal life minus all of the details, and quite frankly, I find myself typing just to have something to do besides study or be a good student.

I feel that I am not alone in facing this problem. I do have friends who knock my blog out of the water with their quality as well as their entertainment value. However, I'm probably not the person to try to compare to such high levels of amazingness. I try to branch out, to be different, and to challenge myself to not accept the norm. However, this comes with a price that I am sometimes unwilling to pay - the price of personality, or at least the little bit that I need to make it through life. Someone has to be prickly. :P

I find that much of what I do seems to shock people, or at least seriously shake up their perceptions that they have of me. I don't fit in a box or a shape, but that I am free to do whatever and be who I want.

1 comment:

  1. But I like reading your blog - I feel like I get to know you better in reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete