Sunday, March 7, 2010

..."creativity currently eludes me, but not the desire to write"...

It's a difficult conundrum. Speaking of that word, I remember typing it a lot with good ol' "Me Want Bacon" [Mavis Beacon, for those of you who don't understand my middle-school sarcasm]...but I digress. The differences between knowing what you would like and being able to attain that seem to be quite broad, at least for myself at the moment. I know exactly what I would like, but have no idea as to what to do to obtain it. Everything I try seems to NOT work, and in fact, has probably served only to push everything further away from reality.

I know dreams, hopes, and desires are a good thing. However, I don't feel that I should have to deal with all of this just so I can maybe possibly get a portion of what I want. It's been a month since someone has given me a hug. Anyone. Am I really that anti-people?

How did I slip so far into this world of confusion, questioning, and a lack of answers? All I know is that I don't like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment